1) Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences-- BS in Pharmaceutical Sciences (BS in Pharmaceutical Sciences)
1) Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine-- Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
2) Marist College Graduate Business School-- MBA Candidate
ExperienceMy Credentials are listed below, and are extensive. I choose to pursue a tutoring job as a hobby, and as a means to stay relevant in academia until formal residency training is finished. My plan is to re-enter medical academia upon completion of my family medicine residency program in Eastern Connecticut.
In High School..
- Advanced AP Scholar award with honors, in subjects including Calculus, Physics, Chemistry, US History, and Spanish.
- Tutored trigonometry, advanced algebra, and calculus I+II at a local community college for 2 years
- Tutored for Kaplan as an SAT teacher (1600 SAT score on "old" test format)
- Graduated with a 3.7 with a bachelors in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Tutored doctorate of pharmacy students in calculus I-III, general chemistry, biology, and physics for 4 years.
- Served as a teaching assistant for a Pharm D physics 201 course.
- Received Center for Reading and Literature Level I Accreditation as a private tutor.
- Received "Peer Tutor of the Year" Award in 2009.
- Nominated for "Peer Tutor of the Year" Award in 2010.
- MCAT; score 36S (12-12-12)
- Teacher for Kaplan SAT Test Prep for 1.5 years, teacher for Kaplan MCAT Test prep for 6 months prior to beginning medical school.
In Medical School...
- Tutored middle school level algebra, trigonometry, and Spanish I for 1 year.
- Graduated with Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine.
- All levels of medical school licensing examinations passed.
As a Physician...
- Second year resident physician overseeing and teaching medical students and interns.
- Board eligible Family Medicine physician.
HobbiesMy hobbies include:
- Playing tennis
- Playing piano (I was classically trained, and can reproduce music by ear)
- Spending time with loved ones
- Hiking with my dog
- Enjoying a home cooked meal
PSAT Mathematics, PCAT Chemistry, PCAT Quantitative Ability, PCAT Reading Comprehension, PCAT Verbal Ability, PCAT Writing, Pharmacology, Physical Science, Physics, Physiology, Piano, Pre-Algebra, Pre-Calculus, PSAT, PSAT Critical Reading, PCAT Biology, PSAT Writing Skills, SAT, SAT Critical Reading, SAT Math, SAT Mathematics, SAT Subject Test in Biology E/M, SAT Subject Test in Chemistry, SAT Subject Test in Mathematics Level 1, SAT Subject Test in Mathematics Level 2, SAT Subject Test in Physics, SAT Verbal, SAT Writing, Summer Tutoring, Test Prep, MCAT Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills, Anatomy, Calculus 1, Calculus 2, Calculus 3, Cardiology, Chemistry, Endocrinology, General Biology, General Chemistry, GRE, GRE Verbal, GRE Verbal Reasoning, MCAT, MCAT Biological Sciences, Biology, MCAT Physical Sciences, MCAT Social and Behavioral Sciences, MCAT Verbal Reasoning, Medical Ethics, Medical Terminology, Medicine, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Multivariable Calculus, Neurobiology, Neuroscience, Newtonian Mechanics, Nutrition, PCAT
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.